ActiveX UserDocument
Author Message
 ActiveX UserDocument

I need to build a Treeview like component which can run from a
web page and on click displays a child nodes. I found that I can use the
Userdocument to do this. I add a treeview control to the Userdocument
and embed the VBD file within HTML...

I know that this will work only with IE...are there going to be any more
problems ?

Thanks,

Sun, 26 Oct 2003 02:46:56 GMT

1. Help: Navigation between ActiveX UserDocuments

2. Disable ActiveX UserDocument Help menu

3. WIN2000 & ActiveX UserDocuments (.vbd files)

4. ActiveX UserDocument with centralised db - how

5. ActiveX Userdocument

6. WIN2000 & ActiveX UserDocuments (.vbd files)

7. ActiveX UserDocument with centralised db - how

8. Passing parametres to an activex userdocument

9. VB6 ActiveX UserDocument

10. ActiveX Userdocument

11. ActiveX Userdocument

12. Activex document (interation between userdocument and form)