Development Framework/Foundation Class
Author Message
 Development Framework/Foundation Class

Has anyone found any good frameworks for VB?  I have worked in Powerbuilder
anf VFP, but am strating a new project in VB6.  I know there isn't full OOP
in VB, but are there any framworks?

Tue, 12 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Development Framework/Foundation Class
Chris,

you might look at http://www.vbexpress.com

Liam

Quote:
> Has anyone found any good frameworks for VB?  I have worked in
Powerbuilder
> anf VFP, but am strating a new project in VB6.  I know there isn't full
OOP
> in VB, but are there any framworks?

Thu, 14 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Development Framework/Foundation Class

Quote:
> Chris,

> you might look at http://www.vbexpress.com

> Liam

> > Has anyone found any good frameworks for VB?  I have worked in
> Powerbuilder
> > anf VFP, but am strating a new project in VB6.  I know there isn't full
> OOP
> > in VB, but are there any framworks?

Mon, 18 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Foundation Class

2. Visual C++ Microsoft Foundation Class

3. VB Foundation Class Library?

4. Control development framework?

5. Class diagram for .NET framework

6. .Net Framework Class Library Model

7. RDO framework class to manage a table.

8. VB Class Libraries/Application Frameworks

9. Class development in Visual Basic 5

10. Ippo Foundation has updated its QuickBasic Site

11. Ippo Foundation has updated its QBasic Site

12. Ippo Foundation has updated its QBasic Site