Print an Excel Sheet in OLE Container
Author Message
 Print an Excel Sheet in OLE Container

How can I print out an 8 1/2 x 11 Excel spreadsheet that is in an ole
on a form?  The spreadsheet doesn't fit in the container so I use scrollbars
so you can
scroll through it.

Please respond in person.

Lance Taschner

Mon, 01 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Display multi sheet Excell file in OLE container?

2. Access OLE object insert Excel sheet

3. Getting the RIGHT Excel sheet with OLE automation - AddOLEObj

4. Problem w/OLE object & Multiple Excel Sheets

5. How do I save an Excel sheet using OLE

6. OLE Automation Problem: a VISIBLE Excel Sheet

7. Excel and OLE container

8. OLE Container / Excel

9. Problem sizing Excel worksheet in OLE Container on VB form

10. Excel running in OLE Container

11. Using Excel 8 Classes through a VB5 OLE Container

12. Non-default Excel worksheet in OLE container?