Windows Media Player Control
Author Message
 Windows Media Player Control

Hi,
I set the Filename of the control to 'cdaudio:' which means that it gets its
music from the cd player. It seems however to treat the cd as one big track.
How can I get it to break down the cd into the tracks that are on it so that
the 'next' and 'back' buttons become enabled and the 'Next' method works?
Thanks,
Jonathan

Fri, 15 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Announce: Windows Media Player control article on MSDN

2. Announce: Windows Media Player control article on MSDN

3. Quick help with Windows Media Player Control

4. Windows Media Player Control

5. Windows Media Player Control

6. Windows Media Player control

7. Windows Media Player Control and VB script

8. Please Help ! (Windows Media Player Control)

9. Windows Media Player Control

10. Windows Media Player Control Problem

11. Windows Media Player control

12. Windows media player control problem.