Please help... Vbasic codes for Access references
Author Message
 Please help... Vbasic codes for Access references

Please help me if you can. I'd like to be able to write code in vbasic
3.0 that would let me create a dbase program in Access 2.0. I need
help in telling vbasic to pull "x" data from Access and apply "x"
formula to it etc. I require basic instructions on how to write code
in vbasic 3.0  as the only instruction I have been given I have pulled
out of a 'how to' book on vbasic. This however has very little to do
with Access and this is the main function I will be using vbasic for.
If you can suggest anything that would help me get a better
understanding of how to write code in vbasic which would let me
reference Access I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Steve

Tue, 20 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. please help...dbase code for vbasic

2. VBasic 3.0 & Access 2.0 - Please Help

3. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

4. Please help for charity! VBasic help

5. Please help for charity! VBasic help

6. Need some help with some Access coding if someone could please help =)

7. Help required for transferring VBasic 3.0 (16 bit) to VBasic 5.0

8. Referencing object in form in code / Subform reference problem in code

9. Please Help ...VBasic and C++ compiles EXE files

10. Access code required -- Please help

11. Help with VB / Access DB code please !

12. VB6/Access Search Code PLEASE HELP!