TreeView: Can't change node's parent to Nothing
Author Message
 TreeView: Can't change node's parent to Nothing

I'm trying to update a node in a TreeView control, to move it (and all its
sub-nodes) around the tree hierarchy.  I can move the node "under" another
node with no problems, with the command:
    set node.parent = newparent

Sometimes I want the node to move to the top of the hierarchy, but when I
execute the command:
    set node.parent = nothing

then VB complains.  What can I do to move the node to the top of the
TreeView control, such that it has no parent node?

--

Regards,

(Remove ".despam" to reply, please)

Mon, 29 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. TreeView: Can't change node's parent to Nothing

2. treeview - changing a nodes parent

3. Treeview Node 'Rename' mode Question

4. Treeview Node 'Rename' mode Question

5. Treeview's node selected item's index

6. 'Canned' data in VB program

7. UserControl's Parent's BackColor Change?

8. UserControl's Parent's BackColor Change?

9. Treeview Control display node's text like tooltiptext

10. TreeView node walkin'

11. Can't select long nodes in treeview

12. TreeView doesn't jump to the node after pressing a letter