Key and Mouse Capturing
Author Message
 Key and Mouse Capturing

I am looking for some help on how to detect and buffer Keyboard and Mouse
movements. I also want to make this application into a Screen Saver. My main
aim for this app is to stop people from using a PC, but leave the screen
free. Like a monitoring PC. If anyone is able to help in any way, it would
be very much appreciated.

Regards,
Shane Malden

Fri, 07 May 2004 15:10:46 GMT
 Key and Mouse Capturing

Quote:
> I am looking for some help on how to detect and buffer Keyboard and Mouse
> movements.

www.allapi.net -> VB Tools -> "DSKEYBRD" + "DSMOUSE"

Juergen.

Fri, 07 May 2004 15:31:56 GMT
 Key and Mouse Capturing
Shane,

I was asked to do the same thing.  If the computer is running NT, you cannot
stop the ctl-alt-del sequence from bringing up the Windows NT security
screen.  You can limit the users ability to select the Task Manager & logoff
thru some clever registry settings.  Check out the BlockInput API function.
If you need more than this, Desaware's Hook works like a charm!

Jeff

Quote:
> I am looking for some help on how to detect and buffer Keyboard and Mouse
> movements. I also want to make this application into a Screen Saver. My
main
> aim for this app is to stop people from using a PC, but leave the screen
> free. Like a monitoring PC. If anyone is able to help in any way, it would
> be very much appreciated.

> Regards,
> Shane Malden

Sat, 08 May 2004 04:52:59 GMT

1. Key and Mouse Capturing

2. Capturing Tab key and Shift-Tab key

3. Disable keys or Capture keys

4. Capturing Mouse Buttons.

5. Capturing the Mouse position OnClick

6. Mouse Capture In Polygon?

7. Capturing/Intercepting Mouse Click to Cancel a process

8. EMERGENCY: How do I capture the mouse position?

9. EMERGENCY: How do I capture the mouse position?

10. VFW: Can't see mouse events from video capture window

11. Capturing the mouse (ActiveX controls)?

12. Capturing mouse events in VBA