Adding line numbers
Author Message
 Adding line numbers

Hi,
  is there a way to add line numbers to your VB project? I do not want to
add them manually, can this be done????

Thanks...

Sat, 08 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Adding line numbers
There is shareware program, Auto Error Handler that will do the trick
hope this helps
Bruce
Quote:

>Hi,
>  is there a way to add line numbers to your VB project? I do not want to
>add them manually, can this be done????

>Thanks...

Sat, 08 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Adding line numbers

Quote:
>   is there a way to add line numbers to your VB project? I do not want to
> add them manually, can this be done????

I use CodeSMART.  It's got line number adding, error handler adding, and a
host of other features (macro support, improved project explorer, etc).  You
can get a demo from http://codesmart.hypermart.net.  The demo is fully
functional.

Jason White
Staff Software Engineer
National Instruments

Check out ComponentWorks, a collection of ActiveX controls from
National Instruments for PC Measurement and Automation.  Information
and free demo at http://www.natinst.com/cworks/

Sun, 09 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Adding line numbers
Try out VB Builder at http://www.gridlinx.com
It will create a new copy of your program, add line numbers and compile it.
It saves a copy of each new version in its own directory so you can track
errors by version number.
Quote:

>Hi,
>  is there a way to add line numbers to your VB project? I do not want to
>add them manually, can this be done????

>Thanks...

Sun, 09 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Adding line numbers
Yes, check out http://members.xoom.com/costaface/
in the news section.

Fire15 escreveu na mensagem ...

Quote:
>Hi,
>  is there a way to add line numbers to your VB project? I do not want to
>add them manually, can this be done????

>Thanks...

Thu, 13 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Adding Line Numbers to a Sub Form

2. Add line numbers to textbox

3. Program to add line numbers?

4. Add line numbers?

5. Adding line numbers to code for error handling

6. Need tool to add line numbers to vb source

7. need tool to add line numbers

8. Adding Line Numbers to Text

9. Adding line numbers

10. How to add line number to my VB6 App?

11. PBM: Line numbers used by Goto method do not reflect displayed line numbers in document

12. adding statement line numbers