CDO/Mail Question?
Author Message
 CDO/Mail Question?

Is it possible to use CDO on NT Workstation and is it possible to connect to
a mail server of choice using CDO.

Thanks

SQ

Sun, 10 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 CDO/Mail Question?
Yes it is possible to use CDO on NT workstation, and also Windows 98. But
you should have exchange client or Outlook express with exchange support
installed. I have connected to different servers through CDO.
thank you
himanshu

Quote:

>Is it possible to use CDO on NT Workstation and is it possible to connect
>a mail server of choice using CDO.

>Thanks

>SQ

Wed, 20 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to obtain without using CDO programmatically an e-mail address from an incoming e-mail

2. how to save mail to outbox use cdo (mail server exchage)

3. Getting # of unread mails and alarms using cdo

4. setting a new mail-message to plain text via CDO

5. How to get regular e-mail address from CDO addressEntries

6. I need to display e-mail before send using CDO

7. Converting Attachment to a mail item to view internet headers using CDO

8. Loosing text when sending mail via CDO Messaging

9. Create HTML formatted mails in CDO

10. CDO copy mail from one mailbox to another

11. CDO and Object Rendering - HTML Mail

12. Getting mailing address via CDO