What's this help problem
Author Message
 What's this help problem

Hello all,

I have a problem with the What's This Help property in VB5. I have a fully
working helpfile and want to add What's this help on the forms I created.
Well, I assigned the correct What's This Help value to the textfield's
property.

My problem is that the What's This Help popup window only shows when my
mouse is over the control with the what's this help. When I move the mouse
away, the what's this help popup window doesn't show.

I don't know how it is possible, anyone of you does?

Please help us out!

Thanks,

Alexander den Hartog

Sat, 30 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. **************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'''''''''''''''''''''''*************

2. Problem delet'g #REF ranges Excel-help appreciated

3. Can't use Answer Wizard or Index in VBA help - mouse cursor problem

4. I'm having a problem using the MSComm control I hope someone can help

5. Help me, I've a problem

6. HELP!!!...SQL's Snapshot problem

7. DBList Control Problem, please help me I'm an idiot

8. Help-Can't find installable ISAM problem

9. Problem with Excel '97 VBA (need Help!)

10. HELP : Treeview and drag'n drop problem.

11. I'm daunted by Package and Dep wizard problems - is there help in sight

12. Problem in calling DLL in VB5's IDE, help