Please Help How do I shut down the Default
Author Message
 Please Help How do I shut down the Default

I am trying to write a program that will allow access to the internet for a
limited amount of time, but I have a problem

How do I shut down the default Web Browser and terminate the connection
after a certain amount of time?

Steve

Wed, 22 Oct 2003 05:19:04 GMT

1. Shut down, how to intercept shut down?

2. Please Help: Operating System Shutting Access Down?

3. Please Help!! DCOM Error when Shutting Down Windows

4. How do I shut down the Default Browser in VB

5. Shutting down and powering down Win 2000

6. shutting down, rebooting, power down local host???

7. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

8. HELP ! Still same problem - VB shuts down

9. need help shutting down windows

10. Help on shutting down windows98

11. Need Help in shutting down a DOS process

12. How to SHUT DOWN WINDOW(Shut down computer) from VB5 ?