Where is the Workstation Edition of SQL Server?
Author Message
 Where is the Workstation Edition of SQL Server?

Joel,

SQL Workstation is a separate product on its own CD. It is limited to
15 connections.

Ron

Fri, 11 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Where is the Workstation Edition of SQL Server?

See Office Test Platform... CD4, SQL6.5 directory.  Alex

Quote:

> Does this exist?  I have the universal subscription to MSDN.  I can't find
>it on the CDs and the setup program doesn't mention it but README does!  It
>only tells me the disk space requirement etc.  I tried loading it off the
>backoffice CDs but it insists that I put it on NT Server.

Sat, 12 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB 5.0 Enterprise Edition does not contain MS SQL Server 6.5 Developer Edition

2. SQL Connectivity - CR9 Developer Edition, VB6, SQL Server 2000

3. Can I install SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition and SQL Sever 2005 Enterprise Edition on Windows 2003 Server Enterprise R2?

4. Installing Microsoft SQL Server 6.5 Workstation

5. SQL Server and NT Workstation and VB Pro

6. SQL Server slow on some workstations

7. Which MS SQL - Server or Workstation

8. Installing Microsoft SQL Server 6.5 Workstation

9. Which MS SQL - Server or Workstation

10. Installing SQL server on NT workstation or professional

11. SQL Server on NT Workstation???

12. SQL Server Developer and NT 4 Workstation