VB5 error when open CR 4.61 report
Author Message
 VB5 error when open CR 4.61 report

Hi

I made an Access97 DB and I use it for base data of a CR 4.61 report.
I made a VB5 routine for update the Access97 DB, and open the report:

Db.Execute (StrSql)
Main.CrystalReport1.ReportFileName = App.Path & "\" & RepotFileName
Main.CrystalReport1.Action = 1

But when I put  CrystalReport1.Action = 1 VB5 said me an error Like
"Impossible connection: wrong connection parameter".
If I open the Report directly by CrystalReport, with the new data, I haven't
any error and the data it's ok.
In the report I set the Dont save data in the report flag = true

I suppose it's a VB problem, but  I don't know what is the problem.

Thanks for the help

Davide Castagno

Mon, 04 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Vb5 error when open CR 4.61 report

2. Custom Print Window for CR 4.61

3. CR 4.61 for VB

4. Custom Print Window for CR 4.61

5. New to CR - Report files won't open (w/ VB5)

6. 1 * bxfcLDMXT-Odbc Error occurs while opening a CR 6.0 report in the Preview window

7. Odbc Error occurs while opening a CR 6.0 report in the Preview window

8. CR 6.0 Report upgraded to CR 7.0 report has formatting issues

9. Opening V8.5 reports using CR V9

10. Passing an open ADO connection as Data Source for a CR report

11. Need help dynamically refreshing CR data reports in VB5

12. CR 4.6 shipped with VB5 question - How to tell when report is unloaded in Visual Basic