filling an empty treeview by using a populated one
Author Message
 filling an empty treeview by using a populated one

Hi,

I have a treeview control that is populated. I have an empty treeview
control that I want to fill with the same nodes as the populated treeview.
Is there a way that I can just copy across the nodes of the populated node,
or is there a way by which I can step through each node and get its
properties and create mirror nodes in the empty treeview?

Any help appreciated,
Jonathan

Sat, 26 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Populate empty table using Recordset

2. Using threads to clear a treeview then re-populate it

3. trying to populate treeview control in activex using vb script

4. Using one fill-in field as a bookmark reference for rest of document

5. Emptying one (only one) format of the clipboard

6. Slow updates in Treeview on all machines except the one used in development

7. filling in empty table

8. fill in empty table cells

9. How to Empty a Populated Datagrid?

10. Fill a date type with empty value

11. Data Grid Empty when adUseServer - but filled w/adUseClient

12. Populating Controls for Empty Value in Recordset