New registration security ActiveX
Author Message
 New registration security ActiveX

Hi, everyone :)

We're releasing an ActiveX control for VB programmers that will enable you to
add "registration locking" to your VB app. It is REALLY easy to use, and very
secure
(As a matter of fact, we've filed a patent on the technique)

The name of the control is FabLock.ocx.

FabLock is useful for anyone who needs to do any of the following...
 o Create a downloadable "trial version" of their software
 o Create a shareware product
 o Distribute retail products electronically
 o Allow downloadable updates from the web
 o Create "time/date" based use licenses of high end software or demos
 o Allow instant field upgrading for customers

The control adds all the security needed to 'Lock' your software until
the user enters a valid registration code (based on the user name).

We would like some beta testers to help us with the final release. The control
has been pretty extensively tested for security, so we think it is ready for
commercial use, but the user interface and documentation might need some
tweaking.

Please stop by our website and download a copy if you think this kind of
control might be useful to you.

Anyone picked as a beta tester will get a free copy of the control. We are
limiting the number of testers, so if you're interested, please sign up
quickly.

The URL is " http://www.*-*-*.com/ "
Choose the "FabLock.ocx" area. There's a beta sign-up form linked to that
page.

We will be selling this control for $69 after May 31.
(Until then the control will be $49 for those *not* involved in the beta
test.)

Folks selected for the beta test will get the control for free.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sincerely,

Fred Bunn
President
Teletech Systems, Inc.

Sun, 15 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. New registration security ActiveX

2. Server ActiveX DLL registration and security...

3. Shareware Registration Procedure Needed for new app

4. New types registration.

5. ActiveX Development and Registration

6. ActiveX Development and Registration

7. ActiveX Development and Registration

8. ActiveX Development and Registration

9. ActiveX DLL Registration Error

10. ActiveX registration problem.

11. Custom Registration of ActiveX Controls in VB

12. ACTIVEx load problem / registration problem ??????