Callback with MTS Classes
Author Message
 Callback with MTS Classes

You cannto do "callbacks" with mts components.  You could try using msmq

Quote:
> I have made a mts class which is providing data. At the logon the clients
> give the server a reference to a lokal class. If the data changed the
server
> raise an event in the client class to tell the changes. When I install the
> programm on another workstation I need to install the package too. But if
> the package is installed nothing work because the server dll has changed.

> So how can I create a instance of the MTS class without installing a
package
> and without using "createobject"!

> Thanks Tobias Horn

Sun, 07 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Callback with MTS Classes

2. Callbacks using components in MTS

3. Client Callbacks in MTS 2.0

4. MTS CallBacks in VB Question

5. Identify a class instance in a callback function

6. Raise Event in Class From Callback

7. CallBack between VB class

8. Callbacks in class module - is it possible?

9. Callbacks in class module - is it possible?

10. Class callback function address

11. Register a .NET Class component in MTS

12. Using New to create instances of a class in MTS componant