my events not showing up in NT event log
Author Message
 my events not showing up in NT event log

Im using Windows 2000, and just for kicks i used the logevent method to test
writing to the event log.  It doesnt show up though, what gives ?

Sun, 27 Jul 2003 23:43:21 GMT
 my events not showing up in NT event log

Quote:

>Im using Windows 2000, and just for kicks i used the logevent method to
test
>writing to the event log.  It doesnt show up though, what gives ?

Are you running compiled or in the debug environment?

The Logging functions don't do anything in the IDE,
only in the compiled app.

Fri, 01 Aug 2003 04:09:04 GMT

1. Logging events to NT Event Log from VB5

2. Event Log: Writing to the NT Event Log

3. Making an Event Log Message File in VB (NOT WRITING TO THE EVENT LOG)

4. How to Retrieve Events For One Day From An Event Log on Windows 2000/NT

5. Does anyone know how to write an event into NT Event Log

6. Writing events to the NT Event Log

7. Pass the NT account in a string to the NT event log

8. Accessing the NT Event Log in NT?

9. event log clearing events

10. Write events to the event log ?

11. APS Event 1000 In Event Log