Right click menu (context menu?)
Author Message
 Right click menu (context menu?)

I'm busy with a little program for the tray icons...

but how do I create a context menu (the right click menu..)?

and how do I add things to it?

I've got already the code for the trayicons (NID stuff etc...)

Almar Joling (14 yrs)
The Netherlands

Fri, 22 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. customize right-click context menu in Word

2. Right Click Context Menu

3. Assign Macro to Right Click Context Menu

4. Add right click context menus to UserForm

5. Context Menu's and right mouse click event

6. Right Click Context Menu Handler from VB6?

7. Right-Click Context Menus

8. Help Please: Customizing Right-Click Pop-up Context Menu

9. Right-Clicking, Context-Sensitive Menus?

10. Right-click context menu

11. Outlook View Control Right Click Context Menu

12. Right-Click Context Menu Problems with Systray Icons