call winsock DLL from an ActiveX DLL
Author Message
 call winsock DLL from an ActiveX DLL

I am wondering if there are any code samples to build an ActiveX DLL (COM
Object ) that calls the WINSOCK DLL.

I can't seem to think of a way of detecting events in an ASP page. I
understand I cannot use the Winsock control to build the COM object.  Will
the ASP page calling the COM object that calls the WINSOCK control work?.
This a three-tier app that talks to a mainframe.

I am working with VB5 enterprise on NT4.0 SP3.

Help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Fri, 20 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB 5.0 calling C++ 5.0 DLL that calls winsock.dll

2. ActiveX DLL calling DLL procedures from ASP app...

3. Calling Std C DLL from VB ActiveX DLL

4. Winsock Activex DLL and winsock events

5. 2 PRBS: Calling 16 bit DLL from VB5 and Bad DLL Calling Convention

6. DLL DLL DLL DLL DLL DLL

7. Winsock control in ActiveX DLL

8. Using Winsock in an ActiveX Dll

9. Winsock Control - ActiveX DLL

10. Using Winsock from within a ActiveX DLL

11. activex problem dll and winsock not working

12. Using a Winsock Control in a ActiveX DLL