how to save image controls to an bmp
Author Message
 how to save image controls to an bmp
HI:
   I meet a problem that there is a picturebox control which contain several
image controls, and several RichTextbox controls. Now I want to save all
these controls in the picturebox as a bmp ore jpg file. could you tell me
how should I do. Thanks in advance.

Fri, 07 May 2004 09:52:27 GMT

1. Saving Image or PictureBox control's contents to file (BMP/JPG etc)

2. Error when trying to save a BMP file from image control in an Access 97 db

3. Save the Picture Box Image to BMP 256 Grayscale format

4. Saving the image in an Picturebox to something other then a BMP

5. Saving BMP Image to a File

6. Save the image to TIFF,JPEG ,GIF,PNG,BMP solution

7. saving MSChart chart image to a bmp

8. How do I mod and save a BMP image (without using SavePicture)

9. How to save AVI-picture as BMP image?

10. Saving BMP files in SQL Server image fields

11. Saving Images into DB (BMP is too big)

12. Saving BMP Images from VB 4.0 to Access