help...... restrict conncurrent connection to a page
Author Message
 help...... restrict conncurrent connection to a page

Hello all,

i am looking for a way to restrict the concurrent connection to a web page.
I am using IIS
is there any way to do it using Visual Basic or ASP?

please help... urgent

Sat, 02 Aug 2003 10:42:50 GMT

1. restrict connections

2. How do I restrict Netscape users from browsing my page

3. Help on Restrict()

4. Help: How To Restrict My App To Only 1 Computer

5. HELP: Restricting mouse/keyboard input

6. diff between active connection & connection string help

7. Need help passing SQL Statement to Next and Previous pages for Recordset Paging

8. Setting connection defaults (proxy, home page) based on location

9. DAO350.DLL page fault error - VB5 odbc connection to local SQL Server7

10. Monitoring Anonymous connections (or any perfmon counter) via a web page

11. How to reference a connection established on an ASP page from a COM object

12. How to pass connection object to asp page from VB