VB5 EE (SP2) Exception opening multiple projects
Author Message
 VB5 EE (SP2) Exception opening multiple projects

All,

Just got around to installing VB5 EE and Service Pack 2.

However, trying to load more than one project (using the samples that come
with VB5) I get a Dr Watson on loading the second project.

Msg is: Exception Violation (0xc0000005), Address 0x0052de99

I am running:
NT Server 4, SP3 (not a PDC or BDC)
VB 5 EE, SP2

Can anybody help me ??

Rgds
Chris West

Sun, 30 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VB5 EE (SP2) Exception opening multiple projects

Yes that sometimes happens. I find that to solve it I must open one of the
projects, use File.Add Project to open the other projects in the group and
then save the group as the original file name. ie. make no changes but
recreate the group. This seems to sort the problem for me.

Colin Naylor

Mon, 01 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB5/EE SP2 creates junk on printer

2. Q: Hourglass loading VB5 project on NT 4.0 SP2 Workstation

3. VB 6.0 EE (SP2) crashes in design time

4. vb5 project upgrade causes vb.net exception

5. Deploying on XP with .Net Framework sp2 security exception unhandled

6. problem with multiple documents open on one project

7. Open form, close form, open form = disposed object exception

8. Multiple VB5 projects

9. Multiple VB5 projects

10. Multiple VB5 projects

11. Opening VB6 database project in VB5

12. error opening a project in VB5 when created in VB6