SSTAB BUG???
Author Message
 SSTAB BUG???

 I have a dbgrid located on SSTAB...

After I click the button in dbgrid a calendar opens(new form)...the
user clicks twice on the date they want and it fills in the dbgrid
button. Then it jumps to a new tab.

Doesn't always jump to a tab though. only on certain dates.

when I go back it placed the date but switch tabs....

another example...

you have 4 tabs.....
on tab 0 you have a dbgrid control with button click

the user clicks button and up comes a calendar so the
user double clicks date and wamo it changes from tab 0 to tab 3
select another date and changes from tab 0 to tab 2....

the best I can see is it is taking the .value and the tab thinks it
should change.....

anyone else ever have this problem?
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~netters
Free OCX / Menus / Calendars
Examples of dbgrid / dbcombo (Data Base)

Fri, 03 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: Sheridan sstab bug

2. SSTab BUG

3. SSTab Bug : Controls Disappear

4. SSTab Bug?

5. SSTab bug?

6. is there a control like SSTab(because this one have some bugs)

7. BUG: VB5/SP3 SSTab & MsFlexGrid

8. ssTab control **BUG**/my controls vanish!

9. help with SSTabs and OCX Bug!!!

10. SSTab control bug

11. SSTab control Bug..Loosing controls

12. BUG? sstab with textbox