Running programs when windows boots up
Author Message
 Running programs when windows boots up

Hi all,

I'm trying to delete two rogue Recycle bins. Because they are being using by Windows NT I have to delete them when windows boots up. I have written an App to do the deletion but I need to know how to get it to run before Windows opens. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

Nick

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Ann: Live Chat on VenturCom Boot-NIC - Windows 2000/XP/XP Embedded Diskless Network Boot

2. Running an app before windows boots up

3. 3 questions: Stopping a program, Booting from Windows, ...

4. Timberland Boots, Cheap Timberland Boots, Hiking Waterproof Work boots

5. cold boot / warm boot

6. Disabling Boot Menu and Boot Keys

7. Disabling Boot Menu and Boot Keys

8. How to make my program run first when window boot up ?

9. Run at Boot [All Versions]

10. Boot, Startup then run Script

11. Run Prg Automatcly during Safemode Boot ?

12. Boot.bas - A program to reboot your IBM PC