UserControl's Parent property
Author Message
 UserControl's Parent property

I have a UserControl2 (UC2), which placed in UserControl1 (UC1). I need to
reference from UC2 to some control in UC1. When I use
UserControl.Extender.Parent.Controls("NameOfControl") the error occured. The
property UserControl.ParentControls("NameOfControl") return error that type
not correct - requred Long Index. The way to cycle each control in
UserControl.ParentControls is too long.
Is everybody know the other way?

Tue, 04 Oct 2005 12:16:23 GMT
 UserControl's Parent property
Sorry. It's all Ok.
Thanks!

Tue, 04 Oct 2005 12:27:19 GMT

1. Parent UserControl's Properties in a UserControl (placed on another UserControl)

2. UserControl's Parent's BackColor Change?

3. UserControl's Parent's BackColor Change?

4. Property Browser - Can't see Usercontrol Properties

5. VB6 Text property of UserControl does not work with UpDown Control's buddy property

6. Can't get HWnd of real parent form since usercontrol container changes during load

7. App.Path of the Usercontrol's Parent form

8. UserControl's parent losing focus

9. App.Path of the Usercontrol's Parent form

10. Trapping KeyStrokes inside a UserControl for it's parent form

11. Parent.Controls.Add when parent is a usercontrol

12. Can't access MDI Parent Width property