Using Enum values defined by a type library
Author Message
 Using Enum values defined by a type library

I have created a control that returns an enum value (defined in my idl) in a
method. I can see my enum type as a type in VB but I am not sure how to call
this method and get the enum value back. I keep getting type mismatch erros.

Any help?

Thanks,

-Jalil

Tue, 19 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Refer to a member of User Defined Type by using a Variable's Value

2. Why the ENUM type defined in the standard module

3. Enum String Value (deriving from a Type Name and an Integer)

4. HOWTO fill a listbox with ENUM type values

5. Using the MODELENGLib library (Microsoft Visio Database Modeling Engine Type Library)

6. Retrive Enum Value if I have Enum Constant Name as a String

7. User-Defined types in Class Libraries

8. Check if User Defined Type has a values VB 6.0

9. User Defined Type Not Defined

10. Compile Error: User-defined type not defined

11. Microsoft Visual Basic Compile Error: Uder-defined type not defined

12. User-defined type not defined (Access 97)