Getting desktop Res and Font Size
Author Message
 Getting desktop Res and Font Size

Hi all,

  How can I get the current desktop resolution and the the font size?? ie:
the res and if they are using large or small fonts? Example if possible....

Thanks

Doyle

Sun, 13 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Getting desktop Res and Font Size

The Screen object has Height and Width properties that tell you how big it is. It also has properties called TwipsPerPixelX and TwipsPerPixelY which will be 15 for Small Fonts and 12 for Large Fonts. They may be other values if the user has twiddled with the Display Properties in Control Panel.

Regards,
Simon Jones
MillStream Designs Ltd
Independent IT Consultants

  How can I get the current desktop resolution and the the font size?? ie:
  the res and if they are using large or small fonts? Example if possible....

Mon, 14 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting desktop Res and Font Size

2. Determining desktop area and font size.

3. Windows Display Font Sizes Vs. Application Font Sizes

4. Printing a Bitmap with a specific font size On print Font size incorrect

5. Change size, font, and font size of input boxes

6. Getting SYSTEM FONT SIZE

7. Getting operating system font size..

8. Getting font size in 'twips'

9. Help getting available font sizes

10. getting timer to increase font size to 72 in increments of 4 , then reduce font size by 4 until down to 8

11. API to return screen size, resolutions, and font size

12. Get width of text in pixels (taking into account font, font size and style)