Problem with MDI Child Form when opened maximized ?
Author Message
 Problem with MDI Child Form when opened maximized ?

1. I opened child form1 (maximized) from mdi Form.
2. Then I opened a child form2 (normal) from form1, the form1 shrink and
only partly displayed.
3. I unload the form2 and went back to form1, it still shrink.

However if I hide the form1 before showing the form2 and show form1 after
exiting the form2, then form1 shows correctly.

Any Idea please ?

Best  Regards,

Luqman

Fri, 08 Apr 2005 19:59:24 GMT

1. Maximized MDI child form Covering Status bar on MDI parent

2. Maximized MDI Child Form problem

3. Q: Form activate Fires On Non Child MDI Forms But Only Once On Child Mdi Forms

4. Gap Between MDI and Child form when maximized ??

5. Disallowing maximize button on MDI child form

6. HELP: BUG: Maximized Win95 MDI Child Form Disappears

7. Hiding maximized MDI Child forms

8. MDI Child Forms Maximizing uncontrolably?

9. Fit MDI Child in open area of MDI form

10. Displaying maximized MDI child forms in VB5

11. Setting OCX Property on MDI Child form causes new form to open

12. Not replace MDI form Manu when you open child form