Netscape Communicator style Toolbar
Author Message
 Netscape Communicator style Toolbar

Greetings,

    I want to create a toolbar which looks like a Netscape Communicator
style toolbar. Can Somebody tell me the way or any third party control
with its relative site from where I can download the evaluation copy.

Regards

Rakesh

Fri, 29 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Netscape Communicator style Toolbar

Well, this 'popup-style button' is in fact very simple. Just make a
borderless picturebox with a certain picture in it (or a label control for
text) with a light-grey background. Then, using multiple line controls just
in the edge of the picturebox make the visible properties false at design
time and set them true in the mouseover event of the picturebox.

Eggbird

Rakesh Singh heeft geschreven in bericht

Quote:
>Greetings,

>    I want to create a toolbar which looks like a Netscape Communicator
>style toolbar. Can Somebody tell me the way or any third party control
>with its relative site from where I can download the evaluation copy.

>Regards

>Rakesh

Sat, 30 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Accessing Netscape Communicator Email...

2. Problems with windows media Player Events and Netscape communicator

3. Netscape Communicator 4.05 <-> VBScript, ASP

4. Controlling from VB by Netscape Navigator / Communicator

5. Help Can't See ActiveX Document (.vbd) in Netscape Communicator 4.0

6. VB and netscape communicator

7. VB5 & Netscape Communicator

8. Help Can't See ActiveX Document (.vbd) in Netscape Communicator 4.0

9. VB5 & Netscape Communicator

10. VB5 & Netscape Communicator

11. Netscape Folding Toolbar Control

12. toolbar style