Looking for Opinions on a Code Generator Call COM Express by ShoutSoft
Author Message
 Looking for Opinions on a Code Generator Call COM Express by ShoutSoft

I am looking for user feed back on the COM Express product.

Is it worth it?  I am developing a N-tier application and the product seems
cut down on the basic development.  I must admit the N-tier application
development makes my brain itch.

Any insight would be helpful.

Steven

Some itches just can't be scratched

Tue, 21 Oct 2003 01:37:19 GMT

1. Any Using the Product COM Express by ShoutSoft

2. COM Interface to a Database - Code Generator

3. COM Interface to Database - Code Generator

4. How to call Outlook express in VB source code

5. Looking for feedback on code handling COM/ASP and .NET/ASPx Request object

6. Code 128c Barcode generator source code

7. Looking for code to call the Windows Find Files

8. Looking for a better Report generator

9. I'm looking for HELP GENERATOR for VB

10. I'm looking for HELP GENERATOR for VB

11. Looking for simple report generator

12. Looking for opinions