Listbox Border - How do I get rid of it?
Author Message
 Listbox Border - How do I get rid of it?

I have a listbox in which I do not want to display any border whatsoever.
If I set the Appearance to Flat, a black border appears around the control.

Does anyone know how to get rid of the black border?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

James

Sat, 08 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Listbox Border - How do I get rid of it?
Look up GWL_STYLE on MSDN.
Quote:

>I have a listbox in which I do not want to display any border whatsoever.
>If I set the Appearance to Flat, a black border appears around the control.

>Does anyone know how to get rid of the black border?

>Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

>James

Sun, 09 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. get rid of borders on a listbox

2. How do I mask an image in VB4 to get rid of my image borders

3. Get rid of column borders on FlexGrid?

4. Can I get rid of ListBox Scrollbars?

5. dotnet Listbox without border

6. Removing borders from Listboxes...Possible???

7. LISTBOX: turn off the border?

8. Border on ListBox

9. Border-less Listbox, and DrawTextEx

10. ListBox: Can Border Be Turned Off

11. Listbox Border - How do I get rid of it?

12. Removing listbox border