I AM LOOKING FOR JOB IN EUROPE
Author Message
 I AM LOOKING FOR JOB IN EUROPE

Name: Ofir Amsellem
Age: 25
Place of living: Israel
Citizenship: Israeli, French
Specialization: VB, COM/DCOM, SQL Server DBA, System Analyzer
Environments: Windows98, Windows NT, Novell
Education: Programming engineering high-school
                   Mamram - Programming engineering - Israel's Army school
Experience : 5 years
Languages: Hebrew, English

Sat, 08 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 I AM LOOKING FOR JOB IN EUROPE
Are you sure, this is the right place to look for a job.... :-|
Well, I don't know

Regards,
    Freddy

PS.: Wow, you posted this message to the half newsgroups avadible.... How
much time have you needed to type in all the Newsgroups...
___

Quote:

>Name: Ofir Amsellem
>Age: 25
>Place of living: Israel
>Citizenship: Israeli, French
>Specialization: VB, COM/DCOM, SQL Server DBA, System Analyzer
>Environments: Windows98, Windows NT, Novell
>Education: Programming engineering high-school
>                   Mamram - Programming engineering - Israel's Army school
>Experience : 5 years
>Languages: Hebrew, English

Sat, 08 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. I AM LOOKING FOR JOB IN EUROPE

2. Looking For Eastern Europe Contacts

3. Looking For Eastern Europe Contacts

4. Looking For Eastern Europe Contacts

5. Looking For Eastern Europe Contacts

6. Looking For Eastern Europe Contacts

7. Looking For Eastern Europe Contacts

8. Looking For Eastern Europe Contacts

9. Looking For Eastern Europe Contacts

10. Looking For Eastern Europe Contacts

11. JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS !!!!!!

12. I am seeking a VB job in or near Chicago IL