No Rows Updated or Deleted
Author Message
 No Rows Updated or Deleted

I sometimes (not consistently) get a mysterious error "No Rows Updated or
Deleted" when closing or attempting to update an RDO resultset.  The SQL
documentation doesn't have much to say about this error.  I am using VB5 EE
and SQL65 with RDO2 -- the resultset is based on a SQL view.

Anyone seen this before?  Any help appreciated.
--
David Knight
Antares Computer Systems

Sun, 26 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. 01S03 [Microsoft][ODBC Library] No rows updated or deleted

2. Error: 40002 - 01S03: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]No rows updated or deleted

3. Add/Update/Delete rows to DBGrid

4. Error : 40002 - 01S03: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]No rows updated or deleted

5. Can't Delete A Row in DBGrid After Programmatic Update

6. No rows updated or deleted

7. Rows.RemoveAt v. Rows.Delete

8. Row Handle referred to a deleted row ... - Error

9. 2nd SQL Server update after update text field corrupts row - using RDO

10. Insufficent key column information for updating and refreshing:Too many rows to update

11. recordset.update updates > 1 row

12. When updating recordset I get error -2147467259 (to many rows affected by update)