Printing entire content of picturebox
Author Message
 Printing entire content of picturebox

Hello everybody
Sorry for X-posting
I have a small (I hope) problem.
I'd like to print the _entire_ content of a picturebox, not just the
graphic but text I've put into it with the pic.Print "WhatSoEver"
command

Anyone any idea?

Regards
Kjell Hansen

Sun, 14 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing entire content of picturebox
Hello Kjell,

Instead of using the Picture1.Picture Property use the Picture1.Image
property.
e.g.
Printer.PaintPicture Picture1.Image, 0, 0, Picture1.Width,
Picture1.Height

This will print the entire contents of Picturebox and not just the
picture.

hope this helps,
All the Best

Sun, 14 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printing entire content of picturebox

2. Printing entire content of picturebox

3. Print/save entire PictureBox w/ child controls

4. Printing entire contents of RichTextBox problem

5. Printing bitmaps or picturebox contents

6. print content of picturebox control

7. Printing contents of Picturebox

8. Printing contents of a picturebox

9. Printing the contents of a picturebox

10. Help: printing contents of a picturebox...

11. Print Contents Of PictureBox, how does one?

12. Printing PictureBox and Grid Contents VB3