MaxRows - Oracle 2.73.726900 (MDAC) Driver Help
Author Message
 MaxRows - Oracle 2.73.726900 (MDAC) Driver Help

I am using the new Oracle Driver that comes with MDAC 1.5.

I am trying to speed up my rdoQuery. Setting the .maxrows property does not
help, it actually tasks longer.

Also, if I set the .Prepared to false, it gives me an error. This also
happens in the old Driver.

Anyone have andy ideas or solutions?

Thanks,

Nick Peterson

Sat, 13 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 MaxRows - Oracle 2.73.726900 (MDAC) Driver Help

Nick,
Try Intersolv or OpenLink ODBC drivers - the driver from Microsoft is not
the best one.
Tomasz

Sun, 14 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Trouble with ADO in VB5 to Oracle 7.33, using the Oracle 73 driver

2. Trouble with ADO in VB5 with Oracle 7.33 and Oracle 73 driver

3. VB4 connecting to Oracle 73

4. Visual Basic connecting to Oracle 73

5. Upgrading Oracle 73 to 8

6. Microsoft ODBC for Oracle v 2.73.728303 issue with WINNT

7. VB5, Oracle 73 and CR 4.6

8. Oracle ODBC driver / Microsoft ODBC driver for Oracle

9. HELP on connection to Oracle with Microsoft ODBC for Oracle Driver

10. Export (flat file through textstream or print#) need to break the fields at column 73

11. Breaking a field using textstream at certain column number (73)

12. Help! MDAC questions with Oracle environment