listview full row select not working on w95
Author Message
 listview full row select not working on w95

I created an application in vb5 using listview control with full row select
on my NT4 system using the constants and code below. It works fine on my
system but when I port the application to a w95 system the full row select
does not work!

Does anybody have any ideas as to why ?

Const LVM_FIRST = &H1000
Const LVM_SETEXTENDEDLISTVIEWSTYLE = (LVM_FIRST + 54)
Const LVM_GETEXTENDEDLISTVIEWSTYLE = (LVM_FIRST + 55)
Const LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT = &H20

Public Sub SelectEntireRow(control As ListView, AddRemove As Boolean)
Dim Style As Long
Style = SendMessageLong(control.hwnd, LVM_GETEXTENDEDLISTVIEWSTYLE, 0&, 0&)
If AddRemove Then
    Style = Style Or LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT
Else
    Style = Style Xor LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT
End If
rtn = SendMessageLong(control.hwnd, LVM_SETEXTENDEDLISTVIEWSTYLE, 0&, Style)
End Sub

Tue, 12 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 listview full row select not working on w95

Quote:

>I created an application in vb5 using listview control with full row select
>on my NT4 system using the constants and code below. It works fine on my
>system but when I port the application to a w95 system the full row select
>does not work!

Sure do. If it is a clean build of Win95 (not OSR2) with no revisions
or only the first minor revisions of IE 3.0, then this feature is not
supported by the ListView functionality in the Windows Common controls
library.

Paul
~~~~

Sun, 17 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Listview full row not working on w95

2. Listview Full Row Select

3. ListView - Full Row Select

4. ListView Full row select

5. Full row select does not always!?

6. Full row selection in MSHflexgrid does not select first column

7. ListView "Selected" property not working right

8. List View and full row select

9. LIST VIEW FULL ROW SELECT IN EXE ?

10. ListView Full Row Selections

11. Full row in ListView

12. Change full row forecolor for a listitem in listview