Startbar Icons
Author Message
 Startbar Icons

Windows 98 startbar can have icons on it.(I don't mean the systray)
Presumably these are the same as desktop icons.
How do I create an icon on the startbar programmatically?
I already know how to programmatically create a desktop icon. Is the
procedure similar?

--
Chris Petchey

Mon, 04 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Startbar Icons
I think you can copy the shortcut into the quick launch folder and it should
show up.  I don't know what registry key this path reside in, but it is in
there (the registry).  Basically its a folder just like the desktop is a
folder.

HTH
David Phillips

Quote:

>Windows 98 startbar can have icons on it.(I don't mean the systray)
>Presumably these are the same as desktop icons.
>How do I create an icon on the startbar programmatically?
>I already know how to programmatically create a desktop icon. Is the
>procedure similar?

>--
>Chris Petchey

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Win95/VB4-32 StartBar Icon

2. Startbar button

3. Programm into the startbar

4. why doesn't the on top function works on the startbar

5. why doesn't the on top function works on the startbar

6. Startbar location?

7. Adding an incon to the Startbar(explorer)

8. Knowing Startbar location?

9. tray icon/menu icon

10. removing system tray icon without a icon picture.

11. Icon Index? (storing 3 icons in a project)

12. me.icon = obj.icon error