How to know when the user has moved the form by dragging the title bar
Author Message
 How to know when the user has moved the form by dragging the title bar

I want an MDI Child form to be either fixed on an MDI form on one
side(preferably) or if this not possible then I want to capture the event
which will tell me when the form has been moved by the user and I will
reposition the MDI CHild form with in the MDI Form

Thanks

Manuj

Sat, 20 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. drag move title without title bar?

2. Dragging a form without any title bar?

3. Drag form without title bar

4. Dragging a form without a title bar: please help

5. Moving a Form with no title bar

6. Moving a Form w/o a title bar

7. Moving a Form Without a title bar [vb3]

8. Moving a form without a title bar

9. form move without title bar

10. Moving a FORM in VB4 without using the TITLE Bar

11. Move Form without Title Bar

12. Moving a form without the title bar