Awsome Book, Microserfs, what do you think about it?
Author Message
 Awsome Book, Microserfs, what do you think about it?

Hey!

    I just read Microserfs by Douglas Coupland.  It is great! It's about
X-Microsoft programmers who start and run a computer software business in
Silicon Valley. They are working on making a simulated computer lego
enviorment.

A MUST READ FOR ALL PROGRAMMERS!!!

    Anyway, I want to know what you think about if you have read it.  If you
haven't, I have linked it up to Amazon.com from my site so that you can get
it.  Navigate to http://www.*-*-*.com/
get it from amazon.com, or navigate to
http://www.*-*-*.com/ (It really
is!) review, and then follow the link to Amazon!

Have Fun!

-Macky

Sat, 14 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Awsome Book, Microserfs, what do you think about it?

2. Awsome Book, Microserfs, what do you think about it?

3. Awsome Book, Microserfs, what do you think about it?

4. Awsome Book, Microserfs, what do you think about it?

5. Awsome Book, Microserfs, what do you think about it?

6. Awsome Book, Microserfs, what do you think about it?

7. Awsome Book, Microserfs, what do you think about it?

8. Awsome Book, Microserfs, what do you think about it?

10. I dont think this can be done

11. Help with What I think can't be done

12. Wait until done "thinking"?