Popup menus on form called from a popup menu
Author Message
 Popup menus on form called from a popup menu

I have tried to get a popup menu to work on a form called from a popup menu
on another form. The popup menu on the newly called up form will not popup.
If I call the form from the same menu, but not as a popup menu, it works
fine. Any ideas?

Thanks
VB5.0 SP3

Sun, 03 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Popup menus on form called from a popup menu

Quote:

>I have tried to get a popup menu to work on a form called from a popup menu
>on another form. The popup menu on the newly called up form will not popup.
>If I call the form from the same menu, but not as a popup menu, it works
>fine. Any ideas?

>Thanks
>VB5.0 SP3

I've seen this a lot when the second form is loaded modally.  The
menus won't pop up over a modal form.

-Kevin Buchan
Senior Developer
Premier Service Systems, Inc.

Mon, 04 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. MDI Menu with Child form Popup menu's

2. show a shortcut menu / popup menu / context menu

3. HELP : Popup menu doesn't popup ??

4. Need Help: Trouble adding a custom menu pick to a custom popup menu in VBA

5. Context Menus coming up first with Popup Menus

6. add new menu options on a popup menu

7. URGENT! Start-menu style popup menu

8. Windows 95 System Menu and PopUp Menus PROBLEM

9. Using MDI Menus with child menu when child are hidden for popup

10. Right Click PopUp Menu and dynamic menu Item

11. Using MDI Menus with child menu when child are hidden for popup

12. Right Click PopUp Menu and dynamic menu Item