Data Environment/Data Report - files to distribute
Author Message
 Data Environment/Data Report - files to distribute

Problem - on my test machine when I run a report no runtime errors occur,
but the report just doesn't show even though it does on my development
machine.

I am confused about what files to distribute with my app which contains a
data environment and data report.  I am using Wise so I have to manually add
the appropriate files.  Any ideas?

(using Win98 2nd ed.,VB6 SP3, MS Access 97, and SQL Server 7)

Sat, 11 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Data Environment/Data Report - files to distribute
On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 09:23:49 -0600, "Brian"

Quote:

>Problem - on my test machine when I run a report no runtime errors occur,
>but the report just doesn't show even though it does on my development
>machine.

>I am confused about what files to distribute with my app which contains a
>data environment and data report.  I am using Wise so I have to manually add
>the appropriate files.  Any ideas?

>(using Win98 2nd ed.,VB6 SP3, MS Access 97, and SQL Server 7)

Use the P+D wizard and see which files it includes. Add them all to
Wise.

Simon Smith
www.quintuslink.com
Simon at Quintuslink dot com

Mon, 13 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Data Environment / Data Report / Changing database file at run time

2. Data Environment / Data Report Problem

3. Showing parameters pass to data environment in data report header

4. Help! Data Report without Data Environment

5. data report / data environment designers

6. VB6 Data Environment & Data Report

7. Problem with Data Environment and Data Report

8. help - data environment and data reports

9. Data Environment / Data Report Problem

10. Showing parameters pass to data environment in data report header

11. data report / data environment designers

12. Data Report without Data Environment