How to Compose new Outlook mail from VB5 ?
Author Message
 How to Compose new Outlook mail from VB5 ?

If you know how I compose a new Outlook mail from VB, Please tell me.

Thanks in advance!

/Nicolai

Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to Compose new Outlook mail from VB5 ?

Quote:

>If you know how I compose a new Outlook mail from VB, Please tell me.

    Set ol = New Outlook.Application
    Set olMsg = ol.CreateItem(olMailItem)

    With olMsg

        .Subject = "Example"
        .Body = "What ever you want"
    End With
    olMsg.Send

Mon, 25 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Notification when a new e-mail is sent to any e-mail Outlook folder

2. compose & send e-mail message during runtime

3. Compose mail ?

4. Compose E-Mail

5. Multiple addressees in a VBA-composed Outlook message

6. how to open outlook new mail in foreground using activex

7. Having vb program create new distribution list in Outlook to send mail to

8. Outlook 98 Automation - Getting NEW mail

9. Calling new e-mail dialog from Outlook

10. I don′t get Mapi and Outlook Express to receive new mail

11. How to create new outlook mail through VB 6

12. Outlook System Tray New Mail Notification