URGENT!! : How to print to Pre-Printed Forms
Author Message
 URGENT!! : How to print to Pre-Printed Forms

Hi All,
    I am currently trying to write a module to print to a preprinted form.
Anyone has any sample programs and any idea on how to do it? Please help
urgently

Thank you.

regards,
Gohwah

Sat, 25 Sep 2004 17:58:10 GMT
 URGENT!! : How to print to Pre-Printed Forms
I saw a great answer to this question in one of the groups you posted to...
DONT MULTIPOST!

--
Ken Halter
MS-MVP-VB

Quote:

> Hi All,
>     I am currently trying to write a module to print to a preprinted
> form. Anyone has any sample programs and any idea on how to do it?
> Please help urgently

> Thank you.

> regards,
> Gohwah

Sun, 26 Sep 2004 10:21:23 GMT
 URGENT!! : How to print to Pre-Printed Forms
It would be great to see the answer to this, but I have now idea what other
groups this message would be posted too.  Since you seem to know what other
group this was posted to can you please provide me with the name of that
group so I can take a look at it.

Quote:
> I saw a great answer to this question in one of the groups you posted
to...
> DONT MULTIPOST!

> --
> Ken Halter
> MS-MVP-VB
> Please keep it in the groups..

> > Hi All,
> >     I am currently trying to write a module to print to a preprinted
> > form. Anyone has any sample programs and any idea on how to do it?
> > Please help urgently

> > Thank you.

> > regards,
> > Gohwah

Mon, 27 Sep 2004 04:48:17 GMT
 URGENT!! : How to print to Pre-Printed Forms
Search here...
http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?hl=en&group=*.vb.*&saf...

--
Ken Halter
MS-MVP-VB

Quote:

> It would be great to see the answer to this, but I have now idea what
> other groups this message would be posted too.  Since you seem to
> know what other group this was posted to can you please provide me
> with the name of that group so I can take a look at it.

>> I saw a great answer to this question in one of the groups you posted
> to...
>> DONT MULTIPOST!

>> --
>> Ken Halter
>> MS-MVP-VB
>> Please keep it in the groups..

>>> Hi All,
>>>     I am currently trying to write a module to print to a preprinted
>>> form. Anyone has any sample programs and any idea on how to do it?
>>> Please help urgently

>>> Thank you.

>>> regards,
>>> Gohwah

Mon, 27 Sep 2004 06:47:21 GMT

1. URGENT!!!: How to print to Pre-Printed Form

2. Printing to a pre-printed form

3. Printing to a pre-printed forms.

4. Printing to a Pre-printed Form

5. Can Crystal Report print a pre-printed form?

6. how to print in pre-printed invoice

7. Printing on pre printed stationery

8. Printing Preprint Forms ?

9. How to Print on PrePrinted Form (like invoice..)

10. application for pre-printed forms

11. How to print on a preprinted form?

12. Help on aligning pre-printed forms with NEC Pinwriter P2000