VB5 sp2 and Win98 Beta 3
Author Message
 VB5 sp2 and Win98 Beta 3

Has anyone actually done any development using vb5 with win98.   I
started doin this about a week ago and had some problems but don't
know whos to blame.

Maybe I should just sitck with Nt4....but had to try 98...

Thanks

Sat, 30 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VB5 sp2 and Win98 Beta 3

Try updating VB5 with SP3.  It may help.

--
Mark Harr
LDA Systems, Inc.

Quote:

>Has anyone actually done any development using vb5 with win98.   I
>started doin this about a week ago and had some problems but don't
>know whos to blame.

>Maybe I should just sitck with Nt4....but had to try 98...

>Thanks

Tue, 03 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB5 and win98 beta 3

2. MSComm32 controls in VB5 SP2 for inputing data through the com port #1

3. TEXTBOX in VB5 SP2, Cannot type in

4. VB6 common controls with VB5(SP2)

5. Default property of command button is ignored VB5(SP2/3)

6. ImageList Problems (VB5 SP2)

7. SP2/VB5 - which files?

8. VB5-SP2 Comm

9. commit transaction on vb5(sp2) doesnot work

10. Problem resizing listbox in vb5 sp2

11. VB5: SP2: Shell command working?

12. VB5-SP2 Compiler error C1001