How to access Active Directory from Win2000 Server/Advanced Server
Author Message
 How to access Active Directory from Win2000 Server/Advanced Server

How can I access Active Directory from Win2000 Server/Advanced Server using
VB6???

anyone knows???

Mon, 29 Nov 2004 16:55:29 GMT
 How to access Active Directory from Win2000 Server/Advanced Server
Hi,

Can you not use ADSI?

Regards,
Yan Liu

Mon, 29 Nov 2004 20:28:49 GMT
 How to access Active Directory from Win2000 Server/Advanced Server

How can I access Active Directory from Win2000 Server/Advanced Server using
VB6???

anyone knows???

See the following:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/howitworks/activedirect...

Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)

Mon, 29 Nov 2004 21:13:00 GMT

1. DCOM server hangs: Win2000 client / NT server problem

2. No Microsoft Transaction Server Type Library in Windows 2000 Advanced Server

3. Global Catalog Server (GCS) in Active Directory

4. Active directory and SQL Server

5. Problems accessing Com+ objects on Win2000 Server

6. Win2000 - setting up users and email accounts in active directory

7. active server page and Exchange Server error

8. Active Server Pages Object Library Server.MapPath

9. running Active Server on NT Server 4.0 for Crystal Reports

10. Dynamic Access Reports using Active Server Pages

11. Question about Access And ASP (Active Server Pages)

12. VB5 and Access via Active Server Pages