SStab disappearing during Runtime
Author Message
 SStab disappearing during Runtime

I have VB 4.0 enterprise edition.  I have created an exe file to run on my
clients computers.  I use the SStab to put many data fields on one screen.
The problem is that the first tab, one of six, will appear blank during run
time only on certain computers.  I have pretty much ruled out the exe file
as the problem.  Are there any *.dll's that I may have overlooked or
conflicts that anyone is aware of.  If so please write me with some

Thank you,

Jason D. Richmond

Sun, 30 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. sstab control - resizing during runtime problem

2. Controls disappear on ssTab when using large fonts

3. Disappearing controls on SStab!!?!

4. "Disappearing" Problem with SSTab

5. "Disappearing" Problem with SSTab

6. Controls on SSTab disappearing

7. Control Disappear On SStabs

8. SSTab Bug : Controls Disappear

9. Image Disappears From Picture Box During Zoom

10. VB app disappears during execution

11. graphics disappear during refresh

12. Buttons disappear from toolbar at runtime