Problem with Microsoft Windows Common Controls - bug
Author Message
 Problem with Microsoft Windows Common Controls - bug

I recently installed MS Office 97 on my machine. After I did so, the
Button Bar control, which in part of Microsoft Windows Common Controls
quit showing colors in the button bitmaps.  It acts like the mask color
is all colors. All it will show is the black partions of the list image
bitmap. How do I fix it?

Daniel Hamilton

Thu, 26 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Microsoft Windows Common Control problem

2. Microsoft Windows Common Control problem

3. Documentation for COMCTL32.OCX (Microsoft Windows Common Controls)?

4. TABSTRIP control from MICROSOFT WINDOWS COMMON CONTROLSv5.0 (SF2)

5. ImageList tool in Microsoft Windows Common Controls

6. Microsoft windows common controls 5.0

7. About Microsoft Windows Common Control 5.0....

8. Q: About Microsoft Windows Common Control 5.0....

9. Microsoft Windows Common Controls

10. Microsoft Windows Common Controls 5.0 Error

11. Microsoft Common Dialog Control 6.0 Problem (Print Dialog)

12. Problem with Microsoft Common Dialog Control