Problems of the Control LixtBox.
Author Message
 Problems of the Control LixtBox.

    Hello group, how are you.

    I have a problem, i'm using 2 listbox controls so when i press push a
command button, and try to pass everything that i have in the first list to
the second list. I establish  in the first listbox more of 10 columns and i
insert a Recordset with the Getrows property.

    The problem appear when i try to send some data to the second listbox,
this control only accept me 9 columns, even if in design time and the
execution time i establish the same columns that the first listbox.

    Honestly, i think, that is a problem of Visual Basic 6.0, i think VB
can't recognize the element of the list when i try to pass 10 colums.

    Any suggestion or coment  will be grateful, thanks !

    Juan Jos A. C.

Fri, 15 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Problems of the Control LixtBox.
Show us your code

Quote:
>     Hello group, how are you.

>     I have a problem, i'm using 2 listbox controls so when i press push a
> command button, and try to pass everything that i have in the first list
> the second list. I establish  in the first listbox more of 10 columns and
> insert a Recordset with the Getrows property.

>     The problem appear when i try to send some data to the second listbox,
> this control only accept me 9 columns, even if in design time and the
> execution time i establish the same columns that the first listbox.

>     Honestly, i think, that is a problem of Visual Basic 6.0, i think VB
> can't recognize the element of the list when i try to pass 10 colums.

>     Any suggestion or coment  will be grateful, thanks !

>     Juan Jos A. C.

Tue, 19 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. MSCOMM32 control problems registry problems

2. INET control problems or my problem?

3. INET control problems or my problem?

4. INET control problems or my problem?

5. Tab control/FlexGrid control problem

6. Problems with ADO Data Control in User Controls

7. Problem with Data control or DBList control?

8. problems with Mask edit controls bound to data controls

9. Tab control/FlexGrid control problem

10. Problem in VBA with ActiveX control that contains another ActiveX control

11. SSTab Control problem-vb 4.0 (controls doesnt appear except on one tab )

12. Web Browser control - problem loading ActiveX controls