sendkeys to MsgBox
Author Message
 sendkeys to MsgBox

Hi

I have a Form that I have assigned a combination of key strokes
for each control on it, so I set the forms KeyPreview to True,
but I have a button that causes a Yes/No MsgBox to appear , so
how do I send the combination of Alt+Y or N to that MsgBox,
(Please note that all my combinations are coded in a Cedeq
TouchPad)
because If i just Send that combo, it won't work because the
Form is not on focus any way, so how do i direct that combo to
the MsgBox

thanks

* Sent from RemarQ http://www.*-*-*.com/ The Internet's Discussion Network *

Fri, 15 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. sendkeys to MsgBox

2. sendkeys to MsgBox

3. shell...sendkeys...msgbox...sendkeys!

4. Again: SendKeys "{ENTER}" to MsgBox

5. After Sendkeys check what msgbox says? possible? ideas?

6. SendKeys problem - datagrid app. shuts down after updating by sendkeys

7. Concerning Sendkeys bug

8. SendKeys

9. SendKeys & the numeric keypad - revised

10. SendKeys & the numeric keypad

11. Compact SendKeys

12. Sendkeys