Intranet application with ActiveX Document and Activex Server Component
Author Message
 Intranet application with ActiveX Document and Activex Server Component

I want to create an Intranet application that will use on the client desktop
an ActiveX Document
and on the server some ActiveX Server Component (three-third application).

Here my environment of development:

 Server Windows NT 4.0 (IIS 3.0, ASP)
 Data base Oracle 7.2.1 on Sun (Unix)
 Application developed with Basic Visual 5.0

I want to develop an Intranet application (three-third). On the client, I
want to have
some Activex Document who is going to be executed in Internet Explorer and
who is going
to be developed with Visual Basic. In order to reach the data base Oracle,
the application
is going to reach some ActiveX Server Component (by DCOM) who is going to be
executed on the
NT server, and these components use the ODBC on the NT server in order to
reach Oracle database.

I don't know how to create the procedure of installation who is going to
install automatically,
when the HTML page will be call, the ActiveX component on the client station
as well
as the ActiveX Server Component reference in the Registry of Windows 95. If
someone succeeded
in making something similar, I would appreciate to know the way to do this.

Mon, 03 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Intranet application with ActiveX Document and Activex Server Component

2. Please Help: ActiveX component on IntraNet Server

3. ActiveX Documents containing ActiveX Components - Internet download problem

4. How do I distribute MS ActiveX components on an Intranet

5. HELP: ActiveX documents on the Intranet!!!!

6. Display a VBD file from an ActiveX Document Server DLL in a HTML Document

7. ActiveX components that displays PDF documents

8. help ActiveX Error : ActiveX component can't create object

9. ActiveX Error : ActiveX component can't create object

10. Can ActiveX DLL component contain ActiveX control?

11. VB5/ActiveX error 429 w/no ActiveX components